The Love Cheer

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Loving D

There's a sister I know, whom I think must be one of the smartest people in the whole wide world. I know she must have a stash of letters following her name, but I can count the number of times on one hand that she has talked about her degrees. So it wasn't a surprise when I found out that she moved to Hong Kong, because the number one consulting company of the world recruited her, and merely 2 years after joining the company, she was already promoted to manager.

Now this sister is definitely a type-A girl, but she handles whatever the stress the world throws at her with much grace. Although we don't get to see each other too often, since her job has her all over the world, but every time we do see each other, we can just pick up wherever we left off last. I'm so thankful for her. :)

Today is this dear sister's birthday, and I felt like an email, or a regular ecard wouldn't do the trick (she's been put on a really tough client), so I put together a picture of us on the beach, as an encouragement to her to keep steadfast, and stay hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment