The Love Cheer

Friday, October 1, 2010

Loving my coworkers - Part 3

To be very honest, I'm not a big fan of receiving wedding invitations, especially invitations to weddings for people I'm not very close to! It makes me question if they're just asking me for money... I'm horrible, I know.

Well, recently, there's a coworker, whom I work with on occasion, who sent me a wedding invitation. Given what I mentioned above, the regular me would gripe and groan. But, given the 365 day love challenge, what a great opportunity for me to show some love instead! So, although I couldn't physically make it to her wedding, I thought it would be nice to send her a blessing via some red pockets!

"I will not sacrifice to the LORD my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment