The Love Cheer

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fruit Pastilles make life sweet!

Recently, I've been blogging a lot about my cousins. They are people that inspire me. I'm so thankful that my mom and dad had siblings, and that I have sisters. I can't imagine what it's like to be an only child; my heart really goes out to all the Chinese kids of the One Child Policy in China!

Anyway, after work yesterday, I went to visit my aunt in the hospital. Of course my cousins were there standing by to help out and to root
my uncle on. The last time I went to visit, I brought with me some lychee fruit pastilles. Little did I know how much they liked them, because seeing them "fight" over it I vowed to get them more next time! Well, next time came around, this time I was more prepared. Not only did I bring the lychee fruit pastilles, but I also got them the mango and the blackcurrant ones too! I hope the gummies can bring them a little sweetness during these rough times!

"Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." May my uncle and cousins be filled with the joy and strength of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment