The Love Cheer

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confrontation could be love...

I'm not one to like confrontation. I don't even like discussions that seem remotely like they are heading down the path of confrontation. But perhaps God is trying to grow me in that area, because I have a sister, whom I seem to get into disagreements with every now and then. Honestly, I would rather sometimes just stop reaching out, so that I don't have to get hurt, but I realize that God blessed me with this relationship for a reason, and for this reason, I am called to learn to love this sister, because loving her means loving God. Although my sister and I will fail each other from time to time, and fall short of each others' expectations, but I know that Jesus is the one who teach us how to love, and will heal us of all our deepest hurts. People will fail us, but Jesus never will.

"Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment