The Love Cheer

Friday, September 24, 2010

Loving Dad Part 4

My mom, my sisters and I have been fervently praying for my dad's salvation. Today, we took him to Noah's Ark at Ma Wan to show him God's covenant to mankind.

The Noah's Ark in Hong Kong is truly an amazing place! I'm in awe of how Noah could have built something like this by himself so many years ago, and without the help of modern technology and equipment! (Perhaps that's why it took him 100 years. :P)

We spent the day looking at all the different exhibits, and watching simulations and short movies (in 3D and 4D!) of the gospel. Although my dad still has many questions and hesitations, however, I was greatly encouraged that he joined us in our time of prayer at night. I do pray that God will continue to open his heart and to replace it with a heart of flesh! May he experience the covenant love that God the Father has promised us since the days of Noah!

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.""

Praise be to God for His wonderful love to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment