The Love Cheer

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving my neighbor - Part 2

This post about loving my neighbor is a bit different from the neighbors in my previous posts, because while I didn't really know the neighbors that I tried to reach out to earlier, the neighbor in this post is actually a good friend from high school, who is literally moving in next door!

I'm so excited, because after 20+ years of living sooo far away from all my friends, and commuting 45+ minutes to meet up with them, someone is finally moving to my neck of the woods! Woohoo!! To help my friend get adjusted to his new environment, I bought him some shuttle bus tickets (we kinda live in the boonies) and drew him a map of where the bus stops are.

I pray that God will bless his new home, and that everyone in his household may know the great love of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment