The Love Cheer

Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting to know your neighbor is love!

I work in one of those old industrial buildings, and unlike modern offices, the offices in our building are pretty spaced out from each other, so it's quite hard to get to know our neighbor, unless I proactively try to seek them out.

Well, God knows I'm lazy (horrible, I know), and still blessed me today, by letting me cross paths with one of our neighbors. I was at one end of our long corridor getting ready to get in the elevator going down, when she just stepped out of her office, all the way on the other end of the long corridor. Instead of getting into the elevator really fast and closing the doors on her, I yelled down the hall to let her know that there's an elevator on this side of the corridor, and for her to take her time, because I could hold it for her.

Even though the elevator ride was short, but it was refreshing being able to meet our neighbor. I pray that God will let our paths cross again in the future, as He tells us to "love your neighbor as yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment