The Love Cheer

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sending love via snail mail

I was on gchat with a good friend the other day, and we were having a great conversation pouring our hearts out to each other. Towards the end of the conversation, I asked her, "btw, how was your birthday? (which just passed about 3 days ago)" To which she replied, "It was great! But how come you didn't even wish me a happy birthday?" I know she wasn't saying that out of contempt, but rather asking out of curiosity. Oddly, I did remember her birthday; in fact, I made sure I sent her an ecard! Well, I guess as good and as convenient as technology can be, it still fails us sometimes...

So, to make up for it, I sent her a birthday card via snail mail, because I figured that she won't be expecting it, so it'll be a nice surprise! Besides, why do you need a reason to tell someone that they're special to you and dearly loved by Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment