The Love Cheer

Monday, August 2, 2010

Seeing love through marriage

I had the honor of taking part in a beautiful wedding this past weekend. The bride and the groom are such an encouraging testament of God's faithfulness and love to us. Their wedding was held in a chapel where the groom's parents were married 30 years prior, and where the bride's parents attend church today. If that is not God's sovereign faithfulness and love, I don't know what is. Both these families just ooze and glow of God's presence, and I'm so blessed to have been able to witness such a wonderful union!

As part of their wedding gift, two girlfriends of mine suggested printing their engagement picture on a tshirt for the groom, and a tote bag for the bride. They came up with the brilliant suggestion, and I was able to provide the service. I pray that as they wear tshirt and use the bag, that they will be reminded of God's faithfulness to them in their relationship thus-far, and in the exciting journey to come.

Love challenge: Take part in a wedding, and be reminded of God's love and faithfulness!

“We love because he first loved us.”

Oh! And I also got to see R. at the wedding - she made my night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment