The Love Cheer

Monday, August 30, 2010

Inspiring someone with Nick Vujicic's powerful testimony!

At the beginning of the summer, I blogged about how much I was looking forward to the summer, because I could spend time with my cousin. Well, the summer definitely flew by, and given everything that happened, we unfortunately didn't get to spend as much time together as we would have liked... we didn't even get a chance to finish watching the Nick Vujicic DVD that we started watching the last time she was over for dinner. So, as an encouragement to her, and as a thank you for being such an awesome cousin that she is, I gave her the Nick DVD as a gift, and included a card with words of encouragement and Truth. I know that this summer had been a really stretching summer for her, but I also pray that she would remember that nothing is too big or too impossible for our great God!

"Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?"
Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?
For from him and through him and to him are all things."

No comments:

Post a Comment