The Love Cheer

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yoyo!

It was one of my best friend's birthday yesterday, but unfortunately, all I was able to get around to do was bbm her. How horrible. I had wanted to send her an ecard, but couldn't find one that was nice. Then, I found this snazzy program from Simlebox that lets you create your own! So that's just what I did! I hope she likes it (and approves of the pictures. :P) Next time, I'll try to get the premium edition and add either Lady Gaga's Paparazzi, or Bon Jovi's I'll Be There for You in it; those were our summer songs!

Love challenge: Send love in creative ways!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great program! :D I love it! I'm going to make one for my friend for her birthday soon. :)

    Send love in creative ways, eh?

    Well, I'm going to go on facebook and write on some people's walls that I think are having a bad day. I'm going to write some letters and put them in the mailboxes of girls I know suffer with self-esteem and not tell them who its from.
    And we'll see if I get any more ideas. :)

    Really like this blog.

    Becca Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! You have some great ideas too! I know you'll be a great encouragement to many!

    ReplyDelete