The Love Cheer

Monday, August 2, 2010

Old Friends Part 2

I was taking the red mini-bus home last night, and as I was looking out the window, a guy caught the corner of my eye. (Sure, he's cute. :P) But I realized that it was an old friend whom I hadn't talked to in awhile. When I saw him, I was really tempted to get off the bus, to say hi, but the red mini-bus driver was driving at law-breaking speeds, and I was doing all I could to keep from falling off the seat, so I opted for the safe thing to do - I sent my friend an email to let him know that I spotted him and wanted to say hi.

He was encouraged! But it turns out that it wasn't him, but it was his brother! :P Oops! Oh well, at least he was reminded that he had a friend. :)

Love challenge: Reach out to an old friend to say hi - no matter how many years you haven't spoken to him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment