The Love Cheer

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Manga!

I just met a friend who started publishing Christian manga. His vision is to capture the hearts of this generation's youth by sharing stories of God's faithfulness to us. And what better way to capture their attention than through manga and anime?

He's all the way on the other side of the world though, and to encourage him, I thought I would send him some manga (Next Manga!) from this side of the world (though technically, I'm just sending it back to where it came from, because it was published in his neck of the woods. :P) In any case, I pray that it would be an encouragement to him, and give him some good ideas for his own Christian manga!

Have you ever read Christian manga? What do you think of it?

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
May manga be used for the glory of God and to usher in His Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment