The Love Cheer

Friday, July 16, 2010

Loving my coworkers

Most Hong Kong ladies, especially housewives, love to collect stamps. These stamps that I'm talking about are not the stamps of old, which you use to send a letter by post with, but are stickers issued by various companies, like supermarkets, restaurants, retail stores, etc. to encourage customers to come back and shop or spend at their store. The more you spend, the more number of stickers you get. Once you collect over a certain number of stickers, you can trade them in for freebies, like toys, kitchenware, or even a chance to join a raffle to win something big, like a vacation overseas.

After making a run to the supermarket, I found myself holding a bunch of these stamps. Instead of collecting them to trade in for a cute stuffed animal, I decided to give them to the ladies at my office instead.

Love challenge: "And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."

No comments:

Post a Comment