The Love Cheer

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1: What is love?

I woke up excited about day 1 of this love challenge.
However has the day quickly flew by (being a public holiday and all), I soon got wrapped up in life and the people around me.

So today thinking back on yesterday, I am a bit disappointed with myself. It seemed like a lot of yesterday was about me, myself and Ruth.

But when I go over the day, there were moments where there were smiles at strangers and holding a door open for someone, or saying a simple heartfelt thank you. I guess I will start with the small things. It's the small things that make a day. And the days that make up a life. And I pray for a life lived in love.

My challenge for you today, smile at just five random people. You never know how far it will spread.

Just smile.


1 comment: