The Love Cheer

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Loving my parents

Today is Sunday, and Sunday is family day. My parents have been under a lot of stress recently, and I was wondering what I should do to cheer them up a bit, since I had the whole day with them. So after morning service, we went to an old town that my parents like to go to once in awhile, and I treated them to lunch at the local 大排檔, a hole-in-the-wall type restaurant. Even though the meal was very simple, and we merely walked around town to pick up some odds and ends, but I think my parents had a good time reminiscing and were able to take a break from the busyness of life in the bustling city of Hong Kong.

Love challenge: Do something to show your parents you love them!

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you."

No comments:

Post a Comment