The Love Cheer

Thursday, July 8, 2010

To Persevere in Love

Lately, there have been a lot of things happening that have been making it difficult to love, things that could not be anticipated, curve balls that life just throws you and that seem "unfair." Thankfully, God sent me 2 angels. One of them sat and heard me out, and prayed for me; the other lent me the Word of God, so that I could take time out to reflect and soak and be refreshed. During this precious time, God reminded me to persevere in trials, and to continue to seek to love Him, because those who do so will surely be blessed. Therefore, although the trials and battles will continue, but I will choose to love God and those around me, even if it's painful, even if it hurts, because love will endure; it will never fail. May He give me the power, love, and strength to do so.

Love challenge: "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. ... Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."

No comments:

Post a Comment