The Love Cheer

Friday, July 2, 2010

Loving my cousins

I have some amazing cousins, The Carebear Gang. Unfortunately, I didn't grow up with any of them. This summer though, one of my cousins, Bon Qui Qui, is not only in HK for the summer, but will be working at my office part-time! This afternoon, she and her brother trekked all the way from the other side of HK to visit. They live spontaneously, so they didn't have breakfast or lunch yet when I met them, which worked out great, because I hadn't had lunch yet then either, and it gave me the chance to take them out and pick up the bill. :) I'm looking forward to a summer of cousin love!

Love challenge: Sharing is caring!

"The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should do the same."

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Stan!

    ReplyDelete