The Love Cheer

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Loving my ex-colleagues

Often, people leave their jobs disappointed either at the company, or at the people they used to work with. I'm thankful that neither is true of the last company that I worked for. Even though the job demanded crazy hours and they had their fair share of office politics, but overall, I loved it, and I'm thankful that I'm still able to keep in touch with some of them, even though they are on the other side of the world.

Recently, I found out that a few of my old colleagues will be running in a 92 mile marathon relay for charity. Wow, I can't imagine running 10 miles, let alone 92 miles, so of course I had to support them! I hope that my support will not only be able to help the charity that they are raising money for, but also let my ex-colleagues know that I'm still thinking of them!

Love challenge: Keep in touch with old colleagues; you never know when you may be an encouragement to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment