The Love Cheer

Friday, July 9, 2010

Anhop Love

Incubator Ministries, aka ANHOP, All Nations House of Prayer, is just awesome. Not only is it conveniently located a few floors below Island ECC (:P), but their vision is just inspiring - to create a house of prayer and worship, where people can seek God... 24/7. I had the wonderful opportunity of visiting ANHOP today, where I met and befriend a spunky girl, Sarah. She gave me a quick tour of the premise, and introduced me to a great place where I can hide-out to pray and seek God's face (that's rare in the bustling city of HK!) In return, I encouraged her with some words of encouragement, and a love donation to the ministry. I pray that this ministry will inspire and transform the city of HK, and make an impact in all the nations for God's Kingdom and glory!

Love challenge: Find and support an encouraging ministry to spread the love!

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, that your way may be known on earth, your saving power among all nations. Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you! Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth. Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment