The Love Cheer

Thursday, July 8, 2010

7th Day of Love: Knowing

Today after dinner the family decided to go down for our usual midnight snacking. I went upstairs to grab my phone when all of a sudden I realized that one person wouldn't be coming with us. This person is part of the family, but because of certain issues he's become an outsider and not close with any of the relatives. He was walking down the hall when I yelled out asking if he wanted us to bring anything. Turning around, he held a piece of paper asking me to bring him a congee; he already written it down before I had asked him. I felt happy knowing what he wanted, knowing that he'd want something, but more importantly I just felt happy that I could include him in something & that I had put myself forward instead of him coming to me to ask for a favor.
Sometimes people just need a boost every now and then. You never know when that may be, but wouldn't hurt to just try all the time. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment