The Love Cheer

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loving my brother-in-law

I grew up with two elder sisters. They're both great in their own ways, but I've always wanted a cool older brother, which I never had ... until, my elder sister got married. I have one of the best brother-in-laws in the whole world. He's kind and patient, he's handy and fixes everything at our house, and he's funny and genuinely cares for people. He's like the brother I always wanted!

Today was another sweltering day in Hong Kong, and my brother-in-law doesn't like hot weather much. He starts sweating just standing under the shade... so, to help him cool down a bit, I bought him some red bean popsicles and apple juice. One day, I hope to learn to be as caring as he is!

Love challenge: thank your family by buying them some yummy snacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment