The Love Cheer

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loving my hairdresser

I only get to go to my hairdresser once every few months, partly because the salon is a bit of a hike, but also because every time I go, he's so detail oriented that I have to plan to spend at least 2 hours there, with the record set at 8. Whenever I go by myself, I normally end up reading all their magazines, and still end up really bored, squiggling and squirming in my seat, itching to leave.

I really needed a haircut today, and thankfully, my sister suggested that she also needed one, so we were able to go together. On the way, the black rainstorm warning was hoisted, meaning that everyone should make their way to a safe place, and stay there - typically, that means, go home! We called our hairdresser to inquire if we should still make our appointment, since we were already on our way. I was thinking that he would tell us to reschedule, but he actually told us to come over instead, since we were almost there.


I was really inspired by his professionalism and his great customer service. So before I got there, I picked up some delicious, fresh out of the oven, Mrs.Fields cookies for him. I also left him a nice tip to thank him for his great work as well. :)

Love challenge: Show your appreciation to others, specifically those who serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment