The Love Cheer

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loving my mom 2

This Saturday morning dawned a little differently than normal. Originally, I had planned a fun day of going kayaking with my cousin, but unfortunately, because of tropical cyclone Conson, the outing got cancelled. So instead of hanging out with my cousin, I decided to spend time with my mom. We ended up cleaning out a cupboard, which is definitely not the most fun of tasks, but in the process, we dug up some old memories that we had a good laugh over. I'm so thankful for my mom, for her unconditional love, and for all the great times that we shared together.

Love challenge: Spend time with your mom by helping her out around the house!

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you."


No comments:

Post a Comment