The Love Cheer

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Loving my mom

Lately, my mom hasn't been feeling so well, but today after work, I was able to give her a love massage! Now I must say, my massage skills are horrible (I regret that I didn't finish out the massage class that I took in college), but I hope that what compensated for my lack of skills was the time that I spent with my mom chatting about life, as I massaged her aching body. She didn't complain about my horrible skills, but even said that I did a great job. Mom, you can't fool me; I know you're biased. ;) But I realized tonight that sometimes it's not about your action per se, but your heart behind it.

Love challenge: Even if you can't do your act of love well, put your heart behind it, and love will find a way!

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment